Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spoons


This morning we played a game called spoons. How did you feel when we played this game? What were your different emotions throughout the game? What do you think you learned from the game? Do you think it is a good game or a bad game? Tell me why. Write at least three sentences defending your answer.

After you have replied to this post, please do the following:

*Make sure you have an image of some sort for your Blogger icon. If you do not, add on!
*Go to your own blog and create a post. Please write about a time that you or someone else was confused and did not understand what was going on. Don't write about the spoons time - choose something else!

Your post should be about respecting learning differences, the importance of clear instructions and how emotions can alter learning or productivity. Please make sure it is at least three paragraphs (minimum of five sentences each) and you include at least one image.

8 comments:

  1. When we played spoons I felt thoroughly confused. Once I observed everyone I finally got it. After that game I learned to never judge a book by its cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Felt very stressed, but I tried my best to figure out what was going on. But once i got it i felt Free. My emotions were "OMG what is going on here" and then "Oh I understand, FINALLY"!! IT is a GREAT Game I had a blast and I am going to show my Family and my class Its a good game because You learn a lot which i am going to tell u what I learned after. You have fun and it teaches you that things are going to be hard in life and that not everbody or not every time some one is going to tell you how to do it or how to handle it. I learned that "everything is not what it seems" and sometimes dont always look at the big picture(Which was spoons) but look at the small picture( which was our legs.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we played spoons i was really frustrated because I couldnt get it. Once I got it I was happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt confused when I played Spoons because everyone knew it and I didn't, so it was frustrating, but as I got to the facts I saw that you need to think outside the box. Wow I should have worn my think outside the box shirt today. As I knew what it was I felt so happy that I started crying. I WAS CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS! I felt like I finished a marathon, by the way, I cannot finish a mile. I learned that you need to observe, because it might not be what it seems. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Wow, that is a really good example. I think it is a good game because it is a learning experience and it teaches you a lesson. Be observant, because it could change how you see life. And a game, but life sounds like a real motto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the game is very fun. I think it is fun because it tests your observation. If you are observative, you could get it in ten seconds flat. If you don't have keen observation, then maybe your friends will give you help with hints

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I played Spoons, I very kinda stressed, but confident that I was going to figure it out and be happy. When I did figured it out I was like, "How didn't I notice that sooner, Its so easy." I definitely learned that if you just focus on the obvious it won't always be the answer. I definitively think it is a good game because it makes you think and look around.I am going to share this in class and with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three days ago I played Spoons. But it was a little confusing. But I had fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete