Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Online Hours

Greetings! As you all know, you are required to complete 112 online hours as well as face to face hours. Please go to your blog and create a meaningful post regarding what type of independent, technology based project you are interested in completing.

If you don't have a blog yet, I will help you set one up. For now, comment on this post with the same information.

A little later, I am going to show you how to log your hours and we will discuss what types of projects are appropriate.

4 comments:

  1. i would like to know how to make my youtube channel in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to create a website or a blog with tips about writing and reading books, most of which I would gain from experience. I would also talk about my own book, and hopefully gain some tips from other aspiring authors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. From Logan. (For the last post from "Ryan")

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry this isnt to awnser your post its to ak if you could put the site that journals our hours

    ReplyDelete